Term one final paper was the one piece of work that I chose to high light. This paper was about youth stepping up to be activist, however, there was a twist. The twist was the youth that were high lighted were all from different time zones. We went from 1830’s, to the 1970’s until we finally ended at the present time. The connections were that the youth were all fighting for the same thing; they were fighting just for the opportunity to be heard. Lowell Mills girls were fighting for a better pay and better hours, they were working sweat shop hours, and they were tired of it. The youth from the 1970’s were fighting for a better education, an equal education. And lastly DSNI was fighting for a better a healthier neighborhood. I have indeed grown as a historical thinker, because being able to move through time in that way was not easy, because I had always remind myself that things were a lot different in different time zones. So when I would talk about the Lowell Mills girls I kept getting confused about the setting and the rights people had.