•  I divided up all the people that were interviewed not only by age, race, and gender, but also by whether or not they have ever taken a sexual education class; 74% said they have.

• I threw in a few test of knowledge questions just to see whether or not they knew about different types of STDs, and what they do to the human body. I asked them what AIDs did to the human body, and the majority of the people said kills white blood cell which was the right answer, but another large percentage of the people answered kills red blood cell.
  • I also asked in my survey what does Syphilis do to the human body, and I was definitely shocked when I saw that about 5% of the people that did take sex ed. classes answered kills your eye sight.
  • I asked the people in the survey, “which group of people are most affected by STDs in the United States; White, Hispanic, Asians, or African- Americans”; African-Americans being the correct answer.
  • I also threw in a few true or false questions in the survey. The statement said “true or false, you can’t get pregnant on your period”; the correct answer was false.I noticed that about 65% of the people who surveyed got the question correct vs. the 35% that got the question wrong.
  • The question asked, “True or false, it’s hard to get birth control pills.” This question really had no right or wrong answer; it’s more of where are there clinics around Boston where youth can go for help when it comes to getting help with staying safe.