To help the PAR process, we also had to do GIS maps. I used the GIS maps as a well to see exactly where all the Hispanic are living in Boston.

After analyzing the data for some time I realized that Hispanics mostly live in Boston, Brookline, Chelsea, Salem, Cambridge, Marlborough, and a few other places around Massachusetts. I compared it to a map that I saw on line that unfortunately couldn’t be printed, and I noticed that teen pregnancy occurs the most in those exact neighborhoods. This graph help answers my question because it shows me exactly where the highest population teen pregnancy is happening with it even being a map on teen parents.

All of this information came together very well actually. After analyzing so much data I noticed that they all help me answer my topic question in one way or another. From the graphs to the maps, and even some of the documents I got from HOPE; I noticed that my topic is not only affecting me, it’s also affecting teens and organizations all around Boston. All of these different ways to analyze data really helped me collect really good data and write a well thought out paper.