I would like to recognize mymother, the only person that has been there for me, when no one else was. My mother the definition a strong independent women, she’s my everything, and she has pushed me to become a strong young lady, and always strive for the best. When I first got this PAR project I complained to my mother, and told her how I couldn’t do it. Being a wonderful mother she is, she gave me these inspirational words, which changed my whole out looks of this project. She supports me with every decision I make, and is always behind me one hundred percent. She always tells me how it’s okay to make mistakes, because you always learn from them, and it makes you a better individual. My mother’s childhood wasn’t the best, so she promised herself that her children wouldn’t go to through struggle she went through. My mother always gives up her last for me, just so I won’t be left out with anything, and I love her for shaping me into the person I am today.

I would also like to give a shout out to one of the few loyal friends Kristina. Kristina you’ve always been there for me, and I’ve always been there for you, and I never want our friendship to stop, because you are the only person I deeply trust, and the only person I can depend on for anything.

I want to dedicate this paper to my boyfriend Ryan of three years, and he wasn’t able to share this is experience with me, but he pushed me, and helped me when I was ready to give up. Even though he was away for this time during my PAR process, his words, and his motivation helped me complete this paper, and he believed in me like no other.