Shanika: Do you think violence going around in your school is affecting the other students in the school and there thinking process?

Bahnam:   I think the violence that effect the students around are the words, I don’t know how many times I’ve heard the disrespect, not willing to listen to each other and not willing to be able to discuss the issue, and people taking it at heart, instead of using the mind. Do is effect everyone does it hurt everyone, the answer is yes, because we all learn from each other, so if I see to seniors arguing, disrespecting each other and I’m a freshmen, guess what, I’m learning by example, and this is why we have to lead a school by example.

Shanika: What do you think could be done to prevent this violence?

Jasmine: I don’t know if there’s a lot that can be done, because most the kids are around fourteen, fifteen, and seventeen, it has to all start with the parents, because there’re staying out late at night, people are out at McDonalds, where’s the parents at, why aren’t they sitting there telling their kids to go inside, your fourteen and fifteen, why is your kid outside longer then I’m outside.

Shanika: After they took your cousins live how did you keep yourself on track, cause you have must of obviously brought your self back to your state of mind so how did you get yourself back on track?

Malhika: My mother was telling me he’s in a better place and it was an accident, he was just there at the wrong moment, I try and keep that behind me, and tell myself he’s with God, he’s doing stuff for use up there.