My personal insight on this whole project is that it was an excellent experience, and I am very glad as well grateful that I was able to take part in this project.  Through participating I was able to learn different things about education, the achievement gap, as well as how teachers are prepared to become teachers.  These were just a few of the things that I was exposed to while participating in this project. Also, I was able to learn the difference between PAR research and traditional research.  In this was something that was very helpful, because I am no longer ignorant about PAR research, for the simple fact that I am now exposed to it, and will like to continue doing it as long as I have research papers, project etc to do.

In the end, I would just like to thank my Humanities teacher, Mr. Liou for coming this year to Boston Community Leadership Academy to become our teacher, because I feel as though he opened my eyes as well a great deal of the senior classes eyes.  By doing this project as well as just through his teaching, his unique way of exposing the student body to such great of things in the learning community. I will just like to thank him for that, and I believe that if it had been a different teacher I probably wouldn’t have been so interested in the project let alone the topic of the paper.

THANK YOU MR.LIOU, AND TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT PLAYED A PART IN MAKING THIS PROJECT AS WELL AS CLASS WHAT IT IS.