Example Image

Section III- Source Overview

“Education is something that we use a key in order to open the doors that are locked until we are given the knowledge, which then becomes are keys to open the locked doors.  Education is what many people take for granted but I feel as though it is something that needs to be taken seriously from everyone.  The topic that the class choice was “education” this was something that I felt as though was important; because yes the death rate is high, but we need to talk about something that can help us gain excellent jobs ECT. 

The question that arose to my head of are the teachers being equipped enough t teach?  This is something that I believe was important to know.  Due to the fact that all the urban schools are shown in studies that they do below the average of the suburban schools.  This is something that I believed has to do with the teachers that the schools in the urban area hired.  As I went into this project thinking that I then begin to see that this wasn’t their entire fault.  It was the Board of education fault as well.  Do you know when you look up things like this the words “Achievement Gap” pop up.  If you don’t know what that is, it is when you have a gap between two different age groups and races, classes, ECT.  As you may notice this is something that can be a problem and is a problem that many people know about, but no one has stood up to say a word about this issue. 

When I researched this issue on the internet, and went to the site that I was assigned I noticed that teachers were being put through a great in order to become teachers, but they weren’t being given the right amount of resources so that they could teach the students.  This has to do with the fact that if you don’t do well in the schools then they will be given a limited amount of resources for the school to deal with.  I feel as though this shouldn’t be the case, because people need to understand that this is a problem, and there are so many people that know about this including the board of education and the Governors of the states. What has come to my mind is why there isn’t anyone there to take a stand, and this is something that everyone should stand up for, because they shouldn’t be robbed of their education.  Everyone should be given the fair chance of gaining an education.  Why is everyone being taught and given a certain amount of education as well as resources to work with to distribute education to the pupils?