Example Image

Survey Results/Analysis

When I created my survey I thought that it would be one that I gave to people that attended high school or at least attempted to attend high school. I didn't want to give it to people that I know wouldn't give me accurate Reponses.   Even though I didn't want that I still got some unhelpful responses like "I don't care", "It doesn't affect me".   I knew that this would be the case, but in the end I did receive some really excellent responses that would help me when I was trying to answer my question in my paper.   Also, by using this survey I was able to see what people felt about the topic of, "education".  This is one that many young people feel as though it is important but not that important, but by the responses that I got I could that adults, do feel as  that education is something important, and that something should be done if they are being robbed of their education.

As I evaluated my results from my survey I began to notice a great deal of things like how many 64% of the people took the survey first attended school in the Urban area ad 36% attended school in the suburban area.  

This was something that I knew would occur, because most of the people I gave the survey to were people in the city, but I was hoping that I would get more people that attended school in the Suburban are, seeing that I wanted to see what they thought about highly resourced schools, and being at one, did they care whether or not other schools outside the suburbs' received resources, But it was okay. I still received a high number of people that attended suburban area schools then what I expected to get.  Once I looked at that I then begin to say let me see did they think about the issues of who receives the most of all of the resources.  As you can see in the graph below many felt as though that all the schools receive the same amount of resources even though that isn’t the case actually.  This made me think about, who were the ones that felt this way, but seeing that this was anonymous then maybe it was only left up to me just guess.  This is something  concerns me, because for one all the schools don’t receive the same amount of resources, because if that was the case then all the schools, as well as its students would be on the same level, but that isn’t the case.

As I continued to analyze my survey results I noticed that a great deal of the people that took my survey felt as though there was nothing wrong with schools system, and that everyone was on the same level.  The rest of my survey became and open responded survey, and this was because I wanted to see how people felt, and not just what they thought was the closest to what they thought, because I put it on the survey. The questions that I felt as though were ones that would help better my project was when I asked the surveyed, did they feel as though if there was a problem about this happening with the one school receiving all or most of all the resources, could something be done, and they all answered like they don’t feel as though nothing is wrong, and this scared me, because I felt as though this was a problem.  It just showed me that everyone has the same ideas as me, and this was shocking to me, but this put a twist on my project, because I thought that they would feel the same way as me, but that just shows that everyone has a different view on education, and issues that have to deal with education.  This survey helped me realize that everyone may not see the same things as me.

This survey was created so that I could gather information on how many people felt about being robbed of their education due to the school they attended.   This is something that is occurring today, and many people seem as though this topic doesn't matter, but through this Survey I will see how many people feel about this topic. ALL INFORMATION WILL BE HELD CONFEDITIAL!!!

Name___________________________ Date__________________

Age (Optional) _______ High School you attended__________________

1).When did you begin school?

A). Pre -School

B). Kindergarten

C). First Grade

D). can't remember

2).What area did you live in when you first attended school?

A). Urban Area

B). Suburban Area

3).What type of school did you attend when you started middle school?

A). Metco

< B). Private

C). Public

D). Alternative

4). Have you ever changed schools in the middle of the year?

A) Yes

B) No

5). If you did how was the change?

A) It was the same

B) It improved

6) Do you feel as though certain schools receive all of the resources or MOST of the resources?

A). Private

B). Suburban Schools

C). Urban Schools

D). Every school receives the same amount of resources

7). Do you feel as this a good thing or a bad thing and why?

(question 6)

8). Do you feel as though there can be something done about this?

a) YES

b) No

c) Don't care

d) Nothing can be done!

9) If yes, what do you feel as though can be done?

10) What do you feel about the fact that you could be getting robbed of your education, because of the school you attend

J THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING OUR SURVEY J

DATA Collection

When I was first entered my site I was given a great deal of information about the program, and I was very delighted when they did that, because I knew nothing about the program.   The data that I collected about the program was from a slideshow and for those who are interested in donating money.   They also gave me brochures and video recordings about the program and what many people felt about the program and how it them.  

The site had a great deal of varied information because it was an organization that ran a lot of programs out of one place. I really wanted to discuss was about how the program helped people become teachers, and how they went about the program as well.   Once I was able to gain this information I was able to deliver the information thru my paper to the point that I felt as though that I worked as well as an employee in a way, because I was given so much information, and not only that I was able to visit a couple of the classes of the graduates that had graduated from the program, and that was very helpful in my eyes, and it made my project way more stronger.   This was something that I was very excited to have because I was able to write about it, and I was able to look at the teachers that were once students perform in the classroom, and display what they had learned from the program.

Once I received my information it was very helpful for me and my project because I was able to see what people that want to become teachers, what they go through what is required of them.   This information was so helpful, and I was able to do this paper much more easily, because I had this information to assist me with the project in such great way.  I received information on all types of things like application forms, and surveys that the graduates and trainees had to take while going through the program. This was something that I was very excited to have because it was something that I felt as though helped me so much because I was able to understand how the people that wanted to become teachers when through while becoming teachers or while they were teachers in their prime.  This information was something that I feel made me more intelligent in the project that made my project way more interesting then others, and by this happening it put me at the ahead of the rest. I loved this feeling of being ahead.