This year the Capstone Class was a new experience for me. At first I was negative about it only aggravated that it was another unnecessary class that I could go without, but as I started to accept it I found the work interesting. Learning about world history and even U.S. history is okay, but learning about the city you live in is an experience that most students aren’t able to get. It was interesting to see what Boston was like, and even do some assignments that allowed me to think, and feel like people that have struggles in the past. It was a lot of hard work; but it wasn’t impossible. At the end of the year I am now satisfied with all I have done, and although I am glad that I accomplished a lot I’m not surprised, because I knew I had it in me.

The advice I would give future Capstone students is to be prepared, because although you may have fun and laugh in class, don’t be fooled! It’s not a joke!!! You will complain, get frustrated, yell, and be annoyed A LOT, but don’t give up. All the work that you do is necessary in order to complete the final PAR paper. After you do that you will feel great, because at first you will think it’s impossible, but once you finish you can brag to others as much as you want. All I can say is do all of your work on time, and give it your all, because the work you do in the beginning of the year will remain and be needed at the end. Work hard, have fun, and allow yourself to take on a new experience in a positive attitude, because if you don’t you will have a miserable time. Its not as bad as you think, and whenever you feel like giving up just remember the class of 07’ did, so why can’t you?

I hope that all the work I have done this year has prepared me for college, I am now able to write papers in my sleep, and I a can research, and mark-up the text with no problem. I only hope that I am successful in the future, and that the lessons, and work I have don’t this year will not be forgotten, but instead be my building blocks towards a successful college years.