For our project, Vanessa and I decided to visit an urban public, a suburban public and a private school and ask questions to see if 1. There was a difference, and 2. To see if anyone really noticed the difference. We concluded that people do notice the difference and believe that it’s based on race, income level, and where you live. Moreover, we learned that these types are ignorant about each other. They only know about each other from rumors not from true facts. The strange thing was that they envied each other. Urban envied Suburban, and Suburban envied private.  They did have more positive things than negative things to say, even the urban which surprised me. The urban liked the resources they had and activities but wished that they were advertised better.  They also wished that kids could stay after-school without the fear of being jumped or hurt.  Also, they wished their classes were smaller. Suburban wished that they had more classes geared towards certain topics, or subjects not just concentrated. Also, they wished that they had more electives. I think the voices that were represented were both youth and adults. Adults kind of were the outsider because they were talking about a subject that affected them but not as deeply as youth. The youth was the main voice; they were able to talk about it more easily, kind of like it wasn’t being forced. Also, if was a topic that deeply affected youth.  A girl from Watertown high school, stated that“she believes people should stop picking and choosing who gets the power on race, income level, or residence but on who’s smarter. Also, she believed that shouldn’t be based your knowledge on where you got your education from, as long as you’re being taught the same thing it should be looked upon that way.” I think it’s important that these voices are heard because they are on a topic that affects many. Also, the youth voice is always overlooked and ignored. Somewhat, like we don’t matter or what we believe isn’t important. This is truly wrong because the person who’s deeply affected by it has the best insight on it. A girl from Charlestown High stated that “she hopes that from our interview, the youth voice will be heard from every area not just the suburbs or whites but from everyone who’s affected by it. She believed this because many times the voice of youth is only based on lens from one main race not many points of view from the same group.” I believe that education really affects teens and not being able to help fix it, causes this problem to reproduce for future generations. One key thing I learned was that many people we interviewed did not know about the terms: social reproduction, structural racism and ephibiphobia. Also, the one thing they said in the reflection was that they were happy people are age were finally doing something to expose the difference between schools.