I want to thank my mother, for pushing me to finish this project. She constantly told me to not procrastinate because it would later hurt me. I want to thank the people at both my sites, and the people who allowed me to visit their schools. Without them, I would have no oral history track or research paper. I want to thank my other teachers (other than humanities) for not taking it easy on me. Giving me less work due to this class would have made me weak in college. Finally, I want to thank Mr. Liou. Without him, I would still not know about my local history. Moreover, I think I wouldn’t be more ready to start college than I am now. You showed me that youth actually have a voice and that youth leadership isn’t just a dream, it can actually happen within my life. Mr. Liou, without YOU, I wouldn’t be who I am today.

Thank you, all!

I also Want to thank My brother (constantly taking the computer for this), my cat, my family and my Friends!! I also want to thank Ms. Mali for helping me control my ADD so I could successfully complete my paper.

Love You Guys!!